I'm not a credentialed minister. Where should I start?

The responsibility for credentialing ministers in the Church of God lies with the state or regional assemblies. In the RESOURCE section you will find a list of state/regional websites. Many of these sites include information about the credentialing process. This is where you start.


Already Have An Account?